Sunday, July 13, 2008

Interactive Timeline on circaVie - Reflection

This assignment was quite entertaining as I reflected on my relocation from South Carolina to Mississippi. It was not a difficult assignment to complete and was straightforward. Based on what I have learned so far in my IT minor, I would have to say that I do not see myself using this technology tool as much in the future. On the other hand, I can recall as a seventh grade science teacher when I taught a lesson on the invention of microscopes. I required my students to create a timeline depicting the various types of microscopes and the inventors. Maybe, if I ever return as a K-12 teacher, I will ask my students to use circaVie to construct their own timeline. By the way, I would ask students to construct a timeline as an activity to complete during their first week back from summer vacation.

Link to my circaVie: http://www.circavie.com/timelines/7c0ca7bb-e63d-5fbc-9ed3-b521526b1032

No comments: