Sunday, July 13, 2008

Introduction to Blogfolio - Reflection

This assignment was more or less similar to the Introduction that I created as my first posting on the class discussion board. The purpose of this assignment was to formally introduce individuals who frequent my Blogfolio. For this assignment, I created an introduction that provides readers with my background, education, experiences, and interests. I believe that I could use this assignment in future classes. I can ask my students to construct their personal blog and post their responses to weekly open-ended, discussion questions. I would encourage students to respond to one another’s blogs and add their comments or questions. Upon viewing the students’ blogs, I can gain a perspective to determine whether or not they are grasping key concepts.

No comments: