Sunday, July 13, 2008

Web Blog - Reflection

I have prior experience constructing a personal blog. Therefore, I did not have many problems working on this assignment. Although, this was the very first time that I actually used BlogSpot to create my blog. I believe that in prior classes, I created several blogs using other websites. Anyway, I created the first posting to my blogfolio introducing myself and stating the purpose of having this blog. I think that this is an excellent technology tool to help me reflect on what I have done opposed to just totally forgetting it. Additionally, this blogfolio would help me in the future to remember some of the skills that I have acquired and to use those skills when I become an instructor. In other words, the blogfolio serves as evidence or documented proof that I have actually used various types of technology tools.

No comments: