Sunday, July 13, 2008

Video Message with Eyejot - Reflection

This was a very unique project! I am camera shy and do not like to take pictures at all. Furthermore, I do not enjoy being recorded by a video. But, the many strange things that people will do when it comes to a grade. I felt awkward sitting in front of the camera and having to record a short memo. Although I did not know what I was going to talk about, the one minute flew by. Therefore, I would have to say that this project was not that difficult to complete and was pretty fun. I can see how I would use this in the future as an instructor. For instance, I can send students their assignments through Eyejot. I believe that sometimes it is easier to explain to students how to do an assignment verbally opposed to written instructions. If I decide to take advantage of Eyejot, then I would more than likely have to pay a fee in order to speak longer than one minute. Overall, this was a fair assignment.

Link to my Eyejot: http://www.eyejot.com/mview/964C1EE75E9A43AD5F9FDF51AC3DE6E90E6A5022C3EC9C16125DB5B9677275AF

No comments: